- I am working under a desperate TIPsheet deadline, and I am running behind. Therefore I have taken a moment to blog.
- I am almost done with Towers of Midnight, the Brandon Sanderson addition to the Wheel of Time series. I am 40% engaged, 60% disappointed, but have decided not to blog anything else about it. At least for now. I am confident others will say what I’m thinking in a more temperate and less emotional way.
- My brother finally came around and bought his ticket to Tucson for Christmas (ok, he allowed me to buy it for him, but I suspect he’ll pay me back). I am very extremely excited about a childlike Norwegian-style Christmas with all my far-flung cousins in the balmy desert. I foresee much Mexican food and nerddom.
- Heard back on an offer I made for an AWESOME new book, and the entire office is in an uproar over the good news. Excitement is infectious here. One of the reasons I love this company.
- My mini-me just got a job in publishing. I am very proud and happy for her. It’s almost as exciting as getting one’s own job.
- F made me cucumber salad for lunch. I love cukes.
- Thanksgiving, my Absolute Favorite Holiday, approaches. I will be trying on bridesmaid dresses for the next wedding I’m in! I’m really (and not sarcastically) excited about this.
- I hate TIPsheets.
- That is all for now.